FOLLOW ELEGANT POISE on Twitter!!

@elegantpoise

Closure

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dear all Elegant Shopper,

Its time to put an end note to this. I have stopped updating this blog few years back after getting too busy into my permanent job. I'm having plans to do this again. Will definitely let you girls know about it.

Meanwhile, me and my business partner have also set up a more proper platform for affordable women's fashion. I will have a category for branded goods in near future. *fingers crossed* since there's so many fakes goods out there, I will always ensure my products are authentic.


Lots of Love,
Cher

0 comments:

For more Elegant Bags, please click OLDER POST

Ads here please (only msian bloggers)


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

  © Elegant Poise by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP