FOLLOW ELEGANT POISE on Twitter!!

@elegantpoise

News

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey there,

Cher will be away on

19th - 22nd November 2009.

Emails will only be replied on 23rd November 2009. Urgent matters, please sms me.

For Swakians, good news! I'll be going to Kuching. So, if any of you would like to meet up with me for COD, or just to see me in person (makes you more confident in buying from Elegant Poise), please make appointment with me

latest before 18th November 2009 12pm.

I'll arrange the bag to be delivered to Kuching by myself!!

Thanks for supporting Elegant Poise!

For those who are sitting for their finals, GOOD LUCK! Study hard.....

ps: I will be in Penang on 10-14th of DECEMBER 2009. You may arrange for COD as well!!

Cheers!

-cher-

0 comments:

For more Elegant Bags, please click OLDER POST

Ads here please (only msian bloggers)


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

  © Elegant Poise by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP