FOLLOW ELEGANT POISE on Twitter!!

@elegantpoise

Elegant LV Collection 19

Friday, June 5, 2009

Elegant LV Zippy Coin Wallet
Status : Available
Condition : Brand New. Just newly bought. Friend bought the wrong design.
Comes with box, tag, dustbag, receipt.
Price - RM1150
(I'm calculating using UK pricing. KL Pricing will be definitely higher)
Ready stock. No pre-orders n getting the price of UK.
Elegant LV Zipped Compact Wallet
Status: Available
Condition : Brand NEW!!! It was a gift!
Comes with box, dustbag, tag. (it was a gift so there's no receipt)
Guaranteed brand new.
Price : RM1900
(I'm calculating using UK pricing. KL Pricing will be definitely higher)
Ready stock. No pre-orders n getting the price of UK.
**Sorry can't get the real pics yet because it's still somewhere with the owner. Will try to hunt for it asap. but it's really BRAND NEW!! **

Elegant LV Men's Wallet
Status : Available
Condition : 70%. There's some tear at the sides bottom - refer to the last pic
There is a small leather chipped off at the card slots. - refer to 2nd pic.
Overall it's fine.
However, it doesn't come with the dustbag, box or anything. Owner doesn't have it.
So decided to let it go for only RM550.
Are those wallet enough for you ELEGANT PEOPLE?
Do let me know. Probably i'll hunt for more!
Will bring more bags in future.
Don't miss it out.
If you want get juicy updates quickly, u may
1. suscribe to my blog through the feedburner.
2. follow my blog! It's faster as u can see my updates right away!
3. bookmark my blog and check as often as possible.
4. drop me a simple note so that i'll update you whenever there's an update.
Thanks for supporting Elegant Poise.
My last update will be on Sunday (7th of June 2009) before i'm off to Pangkor for 3 days.
Not sure if there's any internet connection, but i will try to reply ur mails ASAP! :)
If you want my number so that we can communicate through sms, pls drop me an e-mail.
Cheers!

0 comments:

For more Elegant Bags, please click OLDER POST

Ads here please (only msian bloggers)


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

  © Elegant Poise by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP