FOLLOW ELEGANT POISE on Twitter!!

@elegantpoise

News # 6 Beware people!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hi Elegant People!


Here's an important message for all of you out there!

I've recently found out that there are cases where a blogshop (i shall not name) took my pictures of my ORIGINAL bags and posted it up in their website selling FAKES/ GRADE AAA. She's already taken out the bags.

A genuine one only cost RM1100 and the fakes are priced RM 420. Judge it urself elegant people. I don't think the stocks can be as cheap as this. Unless it's charity.

From another website
Just a friendly reminder to all shoppers out there, some fakes are like real but when it's too real for the price, please beware.. The pictures looks like Genuine goods because it's taken from a Genuine bag. Because all my bags are 100% GENUINE with its code. I don't support immitations.

Thanks!!

Love,
-cher-
Elegant Poise

0 comments:

For more Elegant Bags, please click OLDER POST

Ads here please (only msian bloggers)


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

  © Elegant Poise by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP