FOLLOW ELEGANT POISE on Twitter!!

@elegantpoise

News # 4 - Sold out items

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hi Elegant People,

How are you doing? Hope you like my new layout and new BAGS!! For those who hasn't made your reservations, don't wait! Goods stuffs don't wait.

Let me explain on the Neverfull MM. Actually it's even Reserved with Deposit by a customer the moment i just post it up. Don't be sad. Hopefully there's another Neverfull coming ur way or who knows the buyer backs-out. Hopefully not! If u have any enquiries or doubts, please do contact me. I assure my stuffs are 1000% authentic.


By the way, i've shifted my sold goods into another blog (my old blog by the way). U can always view that to see what's been gone in the past 3 months!

CLICK HERE for the SOLD posts
Cheers!
-cher-
Elegant Poise

0 comments:

For more Elegant Bags, please click OLDER POST

Ads here please (only msian bloggers)


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

  © Elegant Poise by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP